Our portfolio currently consists of AppComplete and ECO.
ECO is the name of the design time product and also the name of the runtime framework that you use to power model driven applications.
The runtime bits of ECO are royalty free.
The design time bits of ECO consists of several parts:
- Modlr – the flexible UML modeler surface
- ViewModelEditor – the intuitive way to transform model views to perspectives
- ActionEditor – definitions of what,when and how users see your functions
- EAInformation – harbors collected high level knowledge of a domain
- WECPOF – the prototyper that lets you run your model
- ReportDesigner – transform model driven data to reports
ECO works as a plugin to Visual Studio (currently 2010, earlier VS2005, VS2008)
AppComplete collects all the design time parts of ECO and offers this in a standalone Windows WPF application.
Complete source code can be licensed.